Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the Village of Cross Stitch.  I wandered into the village many years ago and have enjoyed every minute of my stay.  I have become the local smithy for the town, cranking away at the nuts and bolts of life so as to make a living and make sure that everyone has what they need and every once in a while I get to ply my true trade and craft something beautiful which brightens the world and my life considerably.  Which, in the end, is why any of us work at all, isn't it?  Oh, there is that think called fun.  And the Tavern Mistress kindly informs me that Beer is the elixer of life and all that we will ever need.  But I digress.

I feel that now is the time to begin telling the tales of the many wonderful denizens of the Village and to share some of our escapades with the world.  I hope that you will enjoy them as much as we have an perhaps you will stop by and visit and stitch a while with us.

The Smithy.

No comments:

Post a Comment